Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sandhill Cranes

I love sandhill cranes and one of the perks of being here in Florida is that we get to see a lot of them and they are definitely a big reason why I take my camera with me on the golf course.

And they are especially entertaining when they are 'dancing.








I know it kind of looks like they're bickering or fighting but a few seconds later they settle back into their compatible routine.  And whatever they're doing I have always thought they were some of the neatest birds in the world.  But, come to find out, there's a bird that's even cooler.
The baby sandhill crane.  Oh my goodness!  I happened to have my camera in my hand after photographing him.
And turned around and saw them.




Seriously.  Could they be any cuter?


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those little ones are SO CUTE! There is a soft spot in me for little fuzzy animals! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!