Monday, September 10, 2012

You Capture - Windows

Beth's You Capture challenge this week was windows.  So during the week I asked her why she didn't choose something easier for ME and she just laughed.  I guess it really is about the challenge.

So I set out to find windows.  These were on the local courthouse.

And right up the street from the courthouse is the window mecca of the city.  In fact this hotel brags about it's windows!
 
 


Turns out windows weren't so hard after all.  In fact, they seemed to be everywhere.

To see more windows, visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.






6 comments:

  1. I'd say you found some amazing windows! That last shot is just amazing! Now it was a real challenge for me on the farm. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful building! These are gorgeous pictures. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hotel windows were really cool, but for some reason, I think the courthouse windows were my favorite, I love the clouds in the reflection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. I really like 1, 4 & 5 -- and the last one looks like it's not even real :) Even though it's outside of your element, you still did great with it! ;o) Which is definitely part of the fun of YouCapture!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!