Sunday, January 17, 2016

Dueling Brothers

A couple of years ago we were lucky enough to be in Colorado Springs for an important event for the Dans.  While Dan and Teresa were in taking care of some business, I stayed outside to try to catch some good photos of the kids.  You know.  Like this:
And while I was shooting, I noticed that Evan and Grant went into 'competitive cool' mode.
Each one trying to out-cool the other while Tessa tried to ignore their contest.
Then Evan's ultra cool facade started to crack.
And his coolness fell apart because obviously he thinks Grant is the funniest guy ever.
Then Grant caved too.  But Tessa?  She maintained her cool better than anybody.
Every time I look at these pictures I smile and laugh.  That's what's great about pictures.  They take you back to the moment.  And it could be a moment that you would never have thought about again without the pictures.  And this series does another thing.  It reminds me of a couple of other brothers who think the other is hilarious.
And there was one more perk.  We got a pretty good group shot out of it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!