Monday, January 13, 2014

David Michael

 
David Michael Hibner was born on January 13, 1998.  He was our 7th grandchild and our 5th grandson.  He's an important part of this small family:
And an important part of this large family:
Following is David, pictorially, through the years.
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And that's David 'through the years'.  As I wend my way through his file, the smile never leaves my face because although he's changed and grown and matured, the person that is David and always has been David has never changed.  He was and still is the sweetest, kindest, most loving boy imaginable.  We are beyond proud of him and know how blessed we are to have him for a grandson.  
 
Happy Birthday, David!  Enjoy your year ahead where you'll get your driver's license, become an Eagle Scout, and continue to hone your basketball skills.  You are one awesome kid!!!

Note.  I previously wrote about David in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!