Thursday, September 11, 2014

Really Talented Kids

I'll admit that I've written a lot about our four great-grandchildren in the last few days and maybe enough is enough.  But I'd be remiss if I didn't show their penchant and great talent for taking pictures - a skill that's near and dear to my heart.  I let each of the three older ones have a couple of tries and I did my best to be a good subject as you can see.  The results were...should I say mixed?  Or lots and lots of fun?!!  And the last one that Dane took?  Not bad at all.  Here we go:










I see budding photographers and great family picture takers in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!