Thursday, December 15, 2011

You Capture - Light

Beth's You Capture subject this week is light. I wanted to take a picture with beautiful sunlight but by the time I was thinking 'You Capture' there was no beautiful sunlight - only clouds. So I went with the obvious. These pictures might be lights rather than light but they will help light the dark scroogie front of our house.

And this picture is of a light and all the lights that help make it beautiful.

And these decorators definitely know how to light up the neighborhood.

Which is especially apparent went you get up close. This guy is bigger than their house and could light up the neighborhood all by himself!

For more light and I'll bet more Christmas light, visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

7 comments:

  1. I like the shot of the bundle of lights! And all the decorations are amazing. I went with the obvious and all my pictures are Christmas lights, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been known to get out of my car to take pictures of strangers' houses....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is my favorite, too. And that is a lot of inflatables in the third shot! =>

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS an enormous Santa - WOW! :-) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa is scary. Could you imagine if the wind got him on the loose?! There would be panic in the streets!! *wink*
    Your first shot made me laugh. Yes, those are definitely lights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your light pictures, they are very festive, too! I don't think I can even imagine a huge blow up Santa that's that big!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!