Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sarah Michelle - Through the Years

Sarah was born early on April 21, 1978.  She arrived 'sunny side up' which undoubtedly was a sign of the sunny disposition she would always have.
Here she is 'pictorially' through the years.
 
 
 
 
 

    
 Although I have almost 4,000 pictures with Sarah in them, I had a hard time finding pictures of just Sarah and if I found one it would be a picture of just Sarah being hilarious.  And that made two things about Sarah very clear.  One:  She loves to have her loved ones close by.  And two:  She loves to have fun and knows how to go about it.  So I decided to show Sarah with some of her 'most' loved ones.   
And then some pictures of Sarah being Sarah.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
And this set wouldn't be complete without showing Sarah 'overworked and exhausted' after Thanksgiving dinner a couple of years ago. 

I could go on and on but already I'm afraid I've included a few too many pictures.  There's just no place to stop with this girl.  And I can only hope that you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed going through them because I just can't stop smiling.
So Happy Birthday to a girl who has spread love and joy everywhere she's been.  We're so blessed to have you in our family and we hope your birthday is the best one yet!



3 comments:

  1. I love this! These photos are awesome. Happy birthday to her and birth day to you!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever laughed SO hard while going through the pictures in one of your blog posts! I LOVE the one that she has the statue head in her hoodie and I LOVE the series of her working SO hard at thanksgiving! What a funny, funny girl, you did a great job capturing her hilarious personality!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Happy Birthday, Sarah!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you have beautiful daughters. Hope she has a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!