Friday, June 27, 2014

Back To Striebel Pond

Well I've been away far too long.  So many things have interfered with my visits but the biggest one is probably the treadmill.  Right now, though the treadmill is in storage while we participate in our whole-house renovation.  So if we're to get exercise, it's got to be somewhere outside the house and this week we started walking at Striebel Pond.

So far we only walk once around for one mile but it's a start and there's plenty of opportunity for pictures in that one mile.

Here are a few of my favorites from this week.








And from beginning to end the one thing that's most apparent to me is that we need to get out there earlier each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!