Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You Capture - Youth

Beth's You Capture subject this week is Youth.

And to me, nothing says 'Youth' like a little girl swinging on one of the first warmish days of Spring when no one's looking and she can swing back and forth looking at her feet? the ground? nothing? It doesn't matter. What matters is that it's the freedom of 'Youth' on one of the first warm days of Spring when she thinks no one is looking.

And then I got lucky! Amber came to visit so here are two more Youth submissions:

For more concepts in 'Youth', visit Beth's Ishouldbefoldinglaundry.

5 comments:

  1. Such sweet faces to take pictures of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kids and you sure are right about the kids on the swings. That's a sure sign of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy the pictures you take. It is like a breath of fresh air. :)

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute picture of Anna swinging, love the innocence! Jack's picture is one of my all time favorites of him, Love it!! The picture of Dane is unbelievable, I have never seen him looking SO OLD and never seen him looking more like his Daddy than he does there. wow. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!