Friday, April 29, 2011

You Capture - Pink

The subject of Beth's You Capture this week was Pink. And when I say was, I mean was. I'm only three days late here but since I worked to capture these pinks, then I think I should publish these pinks.

For the first Pink picture, we gathered all the pink eggs and put them in this antique bread bowl. Isn't it incredible that there are only two eggs that really look pink!?

There's no doubt about the pinkness of this one and I especially liked it nestled up against the purplish peony shoots.

Then there was the magnolia. The hard part is choosing which Pink pictures to include:

But my favorite Pink of all is the pink in Noah's mustache. The kids put on a skit and, wouldn't you know it?, the mustache was pink. It looks very handsome doesn't it?


For more Pink, visit Beth at Ishouldbefoldinglaundry.

5 comments:

  1. Great shots! Love the second to last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures. I love Noah's mustache. I can't wait to see you all at the walk tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the eggs! One is totally purple? We must be color blind, lol. Your pictures, as always, are awesome, and I love the one of Noah and his pink mustache!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pink eggs are great but I am *swooning* over the bread bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the magnolia tree is gorgeous!! Pink is my favorite color :) So, naturally I love all of these pictures, but the best ....is the one of sweet Noah. L0VE it.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!