Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kijiji and More

Beth at Ishouldbefoldinglaundry is giving away a $100 gift card to Kijiji which is eBay’s free, family-friendly, local classifieds site. I just spent about a half hour browsing the site and it does seem to have everything.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts during this difficult time for us. One of our sons is now back from the live fire training which went well. He goes back in the field for, I think, two weeks tonight. The other one is just stepping into the evil place which is alive with IEDs and enemies intent on killing anybody they can, be they civilians, police personnel, or soldiers from other countries trying to bring peace to their land. That's the last thing they want. These are the same animals that chortle with delight over the destruction they caused on 911.

The events that shook our world after my dad's funeral continue to wreak havoc in our lives and someday I'll write about them but not yet. We're all praying for a good outcome but it will be years before we know if that will happen.

Once again, I'm grateful for your positive thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary, my heart just aches for you. I wish we could be together so I could hug you close. My prayers continue for you and most especially your sons.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!