Friday, July 2, 2010

Close-Ups From Indiana Dunes & Striebel Pond

I worked on getting close-ups, or depth of field shots, of the myriad wildflowers that are blooming right now.

I wanted to include some animal shots but even flowers can't compete with animals for interest and beauty - at least not in my opinion. So I didn't want to take away from the splendor of the flowers and I did want to have my favorite SOOC (straight out of the camera - no editing) shots from the last couple of days all in one place. So.... this is the place.

5 comments:

  1. Once again, you've gotten a bunch of great shots, what a variety! You're lucky to have such pretty places to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good SOOCs! You must have a very steady hand because they are very clear and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them! you know i love my black-eyed susans. Great shots! So professional looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Dof shots! I love the clover.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!