Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shrinking Days of Summer - Week 4

I run with the Sisterhood

This this week for the Shrinking Days of Summer Mini Challenge, I didn't shrink. I gained. I'm not completely surprised what with my poor dinner choice last night, my more dramatic drop last week, and my refusal to cave into my better judgment to go to bed instead of staying up late and eating to stay awake.

My daughter, Amy, tells me that it's okay just don't lose motivation and she reminds me that 6 years ago when we both rocked Weight Watchers and looked our best ever - we had ups and downs.

So it is what it is. I gained .4 of a pound and I'm gonna just keep on keepin' on.

Oh, and yesterday was the first day of the mini challenge where we had to eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetable every day and I didn't eat any. I'm pretty sure I can do better than that! We'll see.

7 comments:

  1. .4 is not that much of a gain, drink a little mor water and it will go away. The veggie challenge will also help, I pretty consistent with eating fruits and veggies and summer fruits make it so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, this is just an up week....I'm right there with you Mary! Let's see if we can match up next week with a a good loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have our ups and downs. Just read my True Confessions from yesterday. All we can do is get back up and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries Mrs. H! Amy is right, we all have ups and downs, although I know we all prefer the downs! You'll be back on track next week. Drink your water and get in those fresh fruits and veggies to stave off the hunger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there! That's a tiny gain, so just dust yourself off and keep on keepin' on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's nothing!! It will come of really quick! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Mary! I wish every had the clarity of thought you have when it comes to weight loss! That's amazing! You are going to do great this week. I know it!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!