Friday, August 12, 2011

You Capture - Happiness

Beth's You Capture subject yesterday was happiness. Since I'm out of town, I lost a day somewhere but I do have lots of 'happy' photos so it's better late than never, right?

The first one was taken Sunday. It's my granddaughter with her step dad. She was returning home after a summer away and they both seemed very happy about it.

The rest were taken out here in Burke, VA. I'm so lucky to be spending at least a little bit of time with this wonderful family. I only wish our son were here too.

Last night we went to eat a Five Guys. Now there's a place that lives up to all the hype. My favorite things about it were the clean and fresh looking bags of potatoes all over the place, the excellent, courteous staff, and the awesome burgers and fries. I wouldn't pass up the chance to go again. We ate outdoors and the good food and relaxed surroundings seemed to make all the kids happy.

On the way home we stopped for a few groceries and a birthday present for Zachary. Although his birthday was June 26th, we still hadn't given him a present so last night we let him pick one out. It was love at first sight. Although we made him look at all the other toys before he chose, he still went right back to this one. And believe me, he was HAPPY!

And that happiness continued until this morning when he woke up extra early to play with his awesome late birthday present.

And there you have it. Lots of Happy pictures; and, more to be seen at Ishouldbefoldinglaundry.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are having a great time traveling. Your grandkids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures really made me feel happy!! Zachary's smile is ridiculous, he has the best smile, I don't think anyone could look at him smiling without smiling back!!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!