Sunday, April 5, 2009

Garden Of The Gods

While we were visiting Colorado Springs, we took a drive through the breathtakingly beautiful Garden of The Gods. The rock formations are incredible. So today I'm sharing a few of the pictures I took while we were there. You'll see that there was every kind of formation to be seen and many of these structures resemble living things. So today, my question is: What does the formation in the last picture look like to you?







And here is the controversial formation. What does it look like to you?

5 comments:

  1. I'll comment for Mr. Right. He sees George Washington's profile on the3 right looking straight up into the sky. He was supposed to clearly see a pig or a calf. Maybe the resemblance isn't as obvious as I thought. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too saw a the face of a pig...could be a calf, but clearly an animal lol. The 'eye' freaks me out LOL.

    great shots, though!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I saw the face of a very snooty ram.

    My friend was married there at the Garden of the Gods just a few years ago. I'd love to visit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a pig right away, but I could also see George in there too!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!