Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've Been Gone

I've been lonely for my blog but my thoughts have been overwhelming and jumbled and I just couldn't get back to where I was.

First of all. We're home. We left Colorado Springs two days after a surprise Springtime blizzard. That day the air was crystal clear and the mountains were never more beautiful. Pikes Peak was magnificent with a fresh blanket of snow. This picture was taken from my son's living room as were the others I posted a few days ago. (If you look closely at the very bottom of the picture, you'll see a jet which is parked at the Air Force Academy.)



And here is my son. I asked him to shave but he's on leave and enjoys the rugged look while he can. He's still handsome, isn't he. Just think. I have two just like him!



Tomorrow, a few more pictures and one that I'd like your opinion on.

And another day I might post about jumbled, overwhelming, sad thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. He is handsome and such a great guy. And that mountain shot is unbelievable!

    I'm sorry you're having jumbled & sad thoughts...I hope tomorrow things brighten up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. The mountains are beautiful. I love the mountains. Always one of my favorite vacations. Your son is definitely a handsome man and to think there are two of him. I hope tomorrow brings you happier thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!