Thursday, April 30, 2009

You Capture - Joy

Once again I started with the definition. I always think I know the meaning of a word but sometimes it's just my impression of what it means and it's a little off kilter so here's what I got: the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation

Are here are the pictures that to me scream JOY!








So I guess the definition of joy for me on this special day would be Carrington and Racecar!

For more joyful pictures go to Beth's Ishouldbefoldinglaundry site

And when you see how happy all these pictures make you, you'll want to join in the fun so go take a couple of pictures and POST EM!

9 comments:

  1. Great shots! What a glorious day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them, so wish I could have walked along with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent examples! You accomplished the very difficult task of capturing joy on adult faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic. Definitely joyful. It was a great day. Glad I could be part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic joyful shots for a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are wonderfully joyous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Mrs. H! Those shot *are* so full of JOY!! I love the windblown shots of the girls up top and Carrington does look like a joyful girlie!!

    Racecar, oh, I just want to spank him at least 100 times. And then I'd hug him and kiss him 100 more. Such a sweet and joyous boy. Love him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!