Thursday, July 9, 2009

We Found The Greatest Place To Walk!

I've started physical therapy for my poor back. I sure hope it helps. So far....I'm not real optimistic but I will stick with the program.

Tonight, for the third night in a row, Mr. Right and I walked a mile together. One of my favorite places to walk or jog was about 10 minutes away but in a beautiful state park with fabulous walking trails. Another place is about 10 minutes away. It has a paved uphill/downhill trail that's about a third of a mile long. But the place where we're walking now is proving to be the best of all for us at this stage in our lives. It's flat, it's paved, it's exactly 1 mile around, and it's only about 2 minutes away.

And here are some of the things we get to enjoy while we walk:



Does anybody know what kind of bird this is?


And most exciting of all:



Aren't we the luckiest?!

1 comment:

  1. You should seriously enter that picture of that deer bounding away into some kind of contest. It is amazing. Fer Real.

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!