Tuesday, July 7, 2009

They're Still Swimming

On the 30th I announced the hatching of lots of baby koi. I'm happy to report that we still have lots of baby koi, that they're swimming more than ever, and that they seem to respond when I put the powdered koi food in the aquarium.

Here they are:

Aren't they adorable!?

The overriding question we're getting is, "What are you going to do with them?". And the answer is we don't know. If they're really beautiful, we may be able to sell them. If they're not so pretty, we might have to give them away.

But right now, I'm still not confident that we can get them past the baby stage. Once we get to the toddler stage (maybe about 4 weeks) I'll breathe a little easier.

In the meantime, share our joy and start thinking of names!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, that's a lot of fish. Maybe for names, you should go to 101 Dalmations and start with those names.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!