Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photo Capture Wednesday - Textures

Today is photo capture Wednesday where we join Beth at Ishouldbefoldinglaundry in her photo capture challenge. I've really enjoyed trying to capture textures and once again just couldn't stop with one or two.

I'll start with my evergreen texture. How fun:

And then move on to my hydrangea bloom from last summer:

Next is a closeup of our Sycamore tree which we've nicknamed our camouflage tree:

A couple of my favorite rocks from the water garden border:

I just can't leave out the grass in March picture and the bed of leaves that has protected my flower bed all winter:

And last but not least, my favorites just because they're so textured, our wrought iron bench:

19 comments:

  1. Nice textures. I love the last photo of the leaves. I can just imagine my little one throwing them over his head and yelling, "yea!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! I really like the last picture... it's a neat angle as well as neat texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to get up close and textured with your life! I too love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job, I love the variety of textures - the last one is my favorite, but I also love the camouflage tree, too!

    Actually, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves might be my favorite. I am a sucker for leaves. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The variety of "captures" is what is amazing to me. I tried, but couldn't get the picture to look like what I was seeing with my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some great shots. I love the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - you were busy! How I would love to be able to take pictures of things in my yard that aren't covered in snow!! Just looking at all of your pictures has made me very impatient for spring to start.

    Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never would have guessed that that was a tree! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites are the sycamore tree and the wrought iron bench! Great captures Mrs. H!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots od good photos...I like the bench one too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photos. The colors are so striking. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed your nature shots especially the first. Reminds me of the trees we have in our back garden.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great texture shots!

    rosellafan(Paula)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great captures!!! :) I love the dried leaves and bloom....very nice and the last one is just FAB (great perspective too)!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!