Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Superbaby Came To Visit

My great grandson visited us this weekend and it was wonderful. He and his wonderful parents were here from Friday evening until Sunday. Of course, we had to begrudge some time with his other great grandparents and grandparents but that's okay. We got our time too.

I feel so weird when I talk about our great grandson. Great grandchildren used to only belong to the very, very elderly and I'm NOT! He could easily be my grandson agewise so it's very hard to reconcile myself to the fact that he isn't. He's a GREAT grandson. Wow!

A few months before he was born, Mr. Right had a dream. He dreamed that someone had a baby and he was pretty sure it was our second oldest. The amazing thing about that baby was that he was incredibly strong and advanced for his age. In the dream, he could walk right from the get go. And because of his amazing strengths, everyone called him Superbaby.

So when our precious great grandson started rolling over at 2 weeks of age, we had to think of Mr. Right's dream. And the baby's mother is the daughter of the one that Mr. Right thought had the baby. So little Jack is strong and bright and beautiful. He rolls over all the time...either way. He sits up as you can see in his picture and he coos and responds with smiles and stares when appropriate.

So you see, dreams really do come true. He really is Superbaby:


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!
    He is Super Handsome Baby!
    You're very blessed - to be a GREAT Grandmother!
    Grandparenting is the absolut best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. I had no idea Dad had that dream - I love it. And Jack is too adorable. I can't wait to get my hands on him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!! I would say it's my favorite so far! It was a GREAT visit. I'm so glad we got to spend time with everyone. I'm so proud of my "superbaby" and he continues to amaze me everyday! Those pictures are soooo cute!!

    Love you lots,
    Ambadabambambam

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!